[ANN] UltraSearch 3.0

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      Select some text in WP and search for it in any one or more of a selection of research web sites, including some specific to legal reference.

      Sites available for search are:

      British Library
      FindLaw
      Google Books
      Google News
      Google Scholar articles
      Google Scholar legal
      Google Web
      Lexis Nexis
      Scribd
      US Library of Congress
      WestLaw
      WestLaw Strict
      Wikipedia
      Wiktionary
      WorldCat

      Others can be added on request. I tried to include Fastcase, but their web site is structured in a way I could not work with, and Casemaker did not respond to my two requests for a 24-hour trial.

      The distribution contains scripts for both Sheepshaver/Intel and Classic. Due to what seems to be an issue with folder actions, the Sheepshaver script can only send a search request to one web site at a time.

      Free in the Files section here.