[ANN] Window Manager 2.1

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012
      This set of seven independent macros offers extensive control over WP windows:

      Manage Windows -- goes through all open windows, letting you save, close or leave alone each one.
      Close All -- closes each open window in turn, offering to save any changes.
      Tile Two Windows -- puts the top two windows next to each other horizontally.
      Stack Windows -- puts all open windows next to each other vertically, keeping full standard width to display entire lines of text.
      Stack Windows (Wide) -- expands each window horizontally to the width of the screen, then stacks them vertically. Helpful with larger than 100% magnification.
      Second Window -- while WP's Next Window command cycles through all open windows, this macro toggles just the top two.
      New View -- opens a second window of the frontmost document and stacks that and the original, so you can see two parts of a document at once.

      I use Second Window probably more than any other macro, and also get a lot of use from Tile Two Windows. They're small conveniences that make my workday easier and more productive.

      Free in the Files section here.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2012
        Bug fix.