Sheepshaver build of 11 February 2012

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012
      Has anyone used this? I'm currently using the 25 October 2009 build in Sheepshaver-WordPerfect install, reportedly more stable than the 6 November 2011 build. I'm wondering how this newest one compares. More info at http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7360.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012
        It works, but the clipboard doesn't exchange information with OS X unless you modify the info.plist by adding the item "Executable architectures" with one item, "Intel (32-bit)".