AVAILABLE: Misc. issues of WORDPERFECT MAGAZINE

  • okeris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2012
      In culling some files, I came across a couple dozen issues of WORDPERFECT magazine dating from 1989 through 1994. They are available to anyone willing to pay the postage. If interested, let me know. If you want an inventory before deciding, I'll make up one and send it. I live in northern Virginia so pickup is possible if you live in the area. Thanks.