[wpmac] Re: Old WP user switching to Mac

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 3, 2012
      WordPerfect for Windows will not run under DOSBox - only under VMware, Parallels, or (though I don't recommend it) Wine.

      I use WordPerfect for Windows X4 under VMware Fusion on a current Mac. If you really need to use WordPerfect for Windows for your work, however, you're probably better off with a Windows computer, not a Mac.

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 4, 2012
        It is not a problem at all.