Re: [wpmac] Old WP user switching to Mac

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 2, 2012
      Laura
      I have WPMac running under Sheepshaver on a MBP (10.6). I also have it
      running on an Air under Lion (10.7). Equally, I have WPWin (X5) running
      under Parallels (Windows 7) on both. Very different programmes, but both
      undoubtedly WP. I am assuming you have a legacy of WP files created in
      Windows before you moved to the MBP? If so, go with Parallels and WPWin.

      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre