Old WP user switching to Mac

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hello ~

      Please forgive this very tech-challenged individual who is going NUTS having lost the use of WP after switching to the MacBookPro.

      Is getting WP back into my life as easy as running Parallels and installing WP? Please say YES, at which point I will do a very embarrassing happy dance and offer to hug and kiss every one within a 50 mile radius. Well... that may be going overboard, but that's just about how I'll feel.

      many thanks,
      ~Laura
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 4, 2012
        It is not a problem at all.