[wpmac] Re: Font Sampler

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
      Rick, my apologies -- I meant to answer this earlier and then got sidetracked.

      I'm working on an update of my Sheepshaver-WordPerfect Install, which will include an installed Prefab Player, as well as Gero's updated Spotlight/Quicklook files along with other enhancements. I'll get this done as soon as I can.