Seven years, seven thousand members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      It's only a small chapter in the book of software, but I wonder whether any other PC computer program in history, once abandoned, has had anything like the level of support that WP users have given it.

      As one of the moderators here emailed me recently, "It's good to be part of a group keeping alive and viable an old but still superior and preferred writing instrument."

      You got it. I'll bet the next seven years will be even more fun. Thanks to everyone.