Font Sampler

  • Rick Albright
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2011
      I'm afraid that I am still unsuccessful at getting Font Sampler to run. I have reviewed the instructions in the "John's WP Font Sampler Doc" document several times. I've copied the macro in the library. I've installed the prefab player.

      I've closed any open WP windows as directed, and when I run the app, I see the text selection from "Kubla Khan," I press okay, and I get this error message:

      application "Font Sampler" doesn't understand the <<event PFPIDuMe>> message

      Suggestions?
      Rick Albright
      logres@...

      http://www.powells.com/biblio/72-9780980149647-0
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2011
        Restart SheepShaver. Or reinstall the PreFab Browser and then restart SheepShaver.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011
          I've done both. The same thing happens. I also get the "file not found" error under the ~OSX > SS.

          It's okay. It's just a macro, after all. As long as I can run WordPerfect to open and edit my files, it's not a problem if I can't get the extras to work.

          Thanks,
          Rick

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
            Rick, my apologies -- I meant to answer this earlier and then got sidetracked.

            I'm working on an update of my Sheepshaver-WordPerfect Install, which will include an installed Prefab Player, as well as Gero's updated Spotlight/Quicklook files along with other enhancements. I'll get this done as soon as I can.