PreFab Player

  • Rick Albright
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
      Can anyone tell me the procedure to install the Prefab Player? I downloaded the package from the files section. The manual says that the player is installed by double-clicking on the installer and following the prompts. When I do so, I get a message saying that the player requires the Classic environment, which is no longer supported.

      I know that. Do I have to do an extra procedure to make this work under Sheepshaver? Could the corrected instructions be included with the installer package?

      Thanks.
      Rick Albright
      logres@...

      http://www.powells.com/biblio/72-9780980149647-0
    • Bob Stern
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
        >Rick Albright wrote:
        >
        >Can anyone tell me the procedure to install the Prefab Player? ...
        >The manual says that the player is installed by double-clicking on
        >the installer and following the prompts. When I do so, I get a
        >message saying that the player requires the Classic environment,
        >which is no longer supported.

        You need to copy the PreFab Player Installer to your SheepShaver
        "shared folder" and launch the Installer from inside the SheepShaver
        environment.
        --

        Bob Stern
      • Rick Albright