Re: Spotlight & Quick Look plug-ins now enable WPG previews

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2011
      Cool! Who said there was no Santa Claus? Thanks Gero.

      John R.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2011
        Thank you, Gero. This is really excellent.

        I've updated my WPMacApp setup so that the currently-posted version automatically updates any older version of the plugins, or installs them if they're not already installed:

        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/271144/WPMacApp%20Installer.dmg