A page to add to the Links list?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011
      This page has a large collection of WP macros, many by John, but many by other people:

      http://freegroups.net/macos_files/Text_and_Editors.shtml

      Is it worth adding it to the Links page?
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011
        I'd think so. This collection may be a mirror, or part of one, to an older Mac software archive like UMich or Info-Mac (links to those are here). Might be best to include in the link description that these are older files, but there's lotsa good old stuff out there. Most of it is already on Ed's WP/SheepShaver setup, and some is even on mine, but the large number of interesting tools on sites like these is worth a perusal.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2011
          Just added to the Links section here. Nice collection.