Re: [wpmac] Re: PPC Apps in Lion?

  • Chad Smith
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 7, 2011
      I use SS under Lion. Works fine, other than I can't get it to go full
      screen. Which apparently is a known issue.

      *- Chad W. Smith*

      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 7, 2011
        With my WPMacApp Appliance setup, you can hold down the Command key while launching the application, and it opens in a quasi-full screen mode (no visible dock, OS X menubar hidden until you move the mouse to the top of the screen, only a Sheepshaver title bar at the top). If you ever want to restore windowed mode, you can do that by holding down Option when launching the application.