Re: [wpmac] Will we soon be homeless?

  • Chad Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      MySpace and AOL still exist. They still do primarily what they've always
      done.

      They just aren't cool anymore.

      I don't think Yahoo is going anywhere. It may be bought out, it is going
      to drop of its features (they've already announced that). But Google just
      killed Buzz - so killing features isn't the same as dying.

      Yahoo isn't on top, hasn't been for a decade or so - but it's not dead, not
      even close. It's barely sick.

      Chad W. Smith