Will we soon be homeless?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
    • Chad Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
        MySpace and AOL still exist. They still do primarily what they've always
        done.

        They just aren't cool anymore.

        I don't think Yahoo is going anywhere. It may be bought out, it is going
        to drop of its features (they've already announced that). But Google just
        killed Buzz - so killing features isn't the same as dying.

        Yahoo isn't on top, hasn't been for a decade or so - but it's not dead, not
        even close. It's barely sick.

        Chad W. Smith