[ANN] John's WP Tips & Macros 2.4

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Over 135 pages of hints, tips and short macros covering every aspect of the program, and supporting technologies including Sheepshaver and Applescript. Free in the Files section as "Tips & Macros 2.4".

      If anyone has anything -- either a tip or a macro, or question about how to do something -- please post. I'm sure I haven't thought of everything.