Re: Problems with Kerning WP12 on VMware Fusion

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
      If no one comes up with a useful answer here, your best bet is to visit www.wpuniverse.com and ask this question in the Troubleshooting forum. That's where the experts in WordPerfect for Windows can be found. This forum is mostly about WordPerfect for the Macintosh - an entirely different program.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "sgm1634" <sharon.metal@...> wrote:

      > I'm using WordPerfect 12 via VMware Fusion (version 3.1.3) on a MacBook Pro (version 10.6.8). I've learned to make do with this but I'm having trouble with kerning. The kerning is messed up on both the screen and the printed page.
    • sgm1634
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2011
        > If no one comes up with a useful answer here, your best bet is to visit www.wpuniverse.com and ask this question in the Troubleshooting forum. That's where the experts in WordPerfect for Windows can be found. This forum is mostly about WordPerfect for the Macintosh - an entirely different program.

        Thanks. I didn't realize that this forum was only for Mac versions of WordPerfect, rather than Windows versions run on a Mac. I'll try wpuniverse.com