Re: Password protection (was: OLD WP files -unable to open/convert�)

  • mr.longpants
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2 7:45 PM
      miracle of miracles - i remembered the password for the files - now - how do i remove the password from the documents once they are open in Sheep Saver?
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3 9:25 AM
        "Save As..." Don't check "Password protect" or whatever it's called.

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 3 9:47 AM
          i'm all set - thank you SO MUCH for your help. what a wonderful piece of software!

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 3 8:41 PM
            Thanks for pointing that out. I remember it now, but had forgotten all about it.