Re: Strange Behavoir

  • rifetube
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2011
      Hi,

      Many thanks for your suggestion...I figured it was likely something relatively simple. When I first tried changing the paper size, it didn't work. Turns out that I had a corrupt Chooser extension (Print to PDF). After reinstalling Print to PDF, changing the paper size in Page Setup worked and I'm back in business.

      regards,
      Bill