[wpmac] Re: [ANN] wp2latex, a utility for converting WordPerfect to LaTeX

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22 10:04 AM
      Sounds good, thanks. I'm trying to create a self-contained Applescript application, so going online probably isn't practical. But if it requires a 1 GB installation on the user's system, that's not really practical either. Will explore further and report.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 28 9:11 PM
        These are now in the Files section here, as wp2latex32.7z and wp2latex64.7z.

        John R.