Re: [wpmac] Regular maintenance for OSX/SheepShaver (was: Copying to Sheepshaver)

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2011
      Are you running SheepShaver in 64-bit mode? (I believe the switch is on the Get Info screen for the app). I think 64-bit still needs work.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2011
        John

        Sorted. 32 bit mode (in ShSh's Get Info box) has restored copying in.

        Geoff (from the shores of Lake Victoria)

        Geoff Gilbert
        Professor of Law
        Head of the School of Law
        School of Law and Human Rights Centre