Re: [wpmac] Copying to Sheepshaver

    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 27, 2011
      No, straightforward plain text from TextEdit

      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      Colchester
      CO4 3SQ

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      Email: geoff (for those outside the University, add @ followed by essex.ac.uk)

    • J.J. McVeigh
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 27, 2011
        em315 wrote:

        >Try it again. Perhaps Yahoo was acting strangely. Don't use the
        >abbreviated link in your message. Use the link on the Files page.

        OK, it worked this time. Thank you!
        --

        J.J. McVeigh