Re: [wpmac] Copying to Sheepshaver

    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 27, 2011
      This is after clicking on Finder in OSX and on the desktop in ShSh
      before trying to copy into WP.

      Geoff

      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      Colchester
      CO4 3SQ

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      Email: geoff (for those outside the University, add @ followed by essex.ac.uk)

      On 27/06/2011 07:04, Joseph Bush wrote:
      > Hi Geoff,
      >
      > Even now, after all this time, I can still forget that extra mouse click!
      >
      > Just saying..
      >
      > Joe
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Jun 26, 2011, at 7:57 PM, Geoff Gilbert<Geoff@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Dear All
      >>
      >> For some reason I can still cut and paste from WP in ShSh to programmes
      >> in OSX, but I can no longer copy in, even using Paste Special.
      >>
      >> Any thoughts?
      >>
      >> Geoff

      > .

    • J.J. McVeigh
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 27, 2011
        em315 wrote:

        >Try it again. Perhaps Yahoo was acting strangely. Don't use the
        >abbreviated link in your message. Use the link on the Files page.

        OK, it worked this time. Thank you!
        --

        J.J. McVeigh