Re: Out of Memory

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2011
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "paul_konnersman" <konnersman@...> wrote:

      > I have just installed SheepShaver WordPerfect 1.2.6. Initially I believe I had OSX>SS and SS>OSX icons on the OS9 desktop, but now they are gone.

      None of my installers put those Icons on the desktop. I don't know what to suggest. Those folders don't need to be especially accessible to the user IAC.

      >I am also getting an "out of memory" message. I suspect that tis is because I have added an additional OS9 application (MacFlow) and want to add yet another (Reunion). Guidance would be appreciated.

      An application per se wouldn't do that, although the number of applications you can run at one time will be limited by memory.

      The 1.2.6 installer resets SheepShaver's prefs (maybe it shouldn't -- I'll look at that). Meanwhile, open the SheepShaverPrefs utility in the SheepShaver folder and increase the memory allocation.