[ANN] Open WP Files 1.0.3

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2011
      Utility application to go along with your SheepShaver or Basilisk install. Lets you double-click on WP files in the OSX Finder, or find a WP file with Spotlight. SheepShaver activates and WP opens the file. This better integration between SS and OSX saves time opening files.

      Free in the Files > SheepShaver & Basilisk folder here.

      John R.