Re: New version 1.0.2 of "Open WP Files" available, can fix Spotlight problems

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2011
      Smokey, we should release an update just to fix my oversight in releasing the script without recompiling it, so that it will not already have a path to the unix folder, and thus read Sheepshaver's prefs to get one.

      Should any other revisions be made, to support Gero's new importer? If not, I can just fix the script and release 1.0.3. Otherwise, I don't know enough about UTI and content type to do anything useful.

      John R.