Re: new release of WP Spotlight & QuickLook Plug-ins

  • R.C
    Message 1 of 36 , May 9, 2011
      great job Gero, thanks for the new release.

      Question - Is there a way to index & use Spotlight to search a file server?? we have 100,000 Wordperfect 3.5e documents on a file server. The file server is a Power PC G3 running 8.5 and AppleShare 4.3. On our desktop machines we run Wordperfect under Classic on Power PC's running either OS 10.3 or 10.4.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "gero_herrmann" <gero_herrmann@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for the feedback. I have now prepared a new release v3.2 of the Spotlight and QuickLook plug-ins that should work on PowerPC and Intel Macs running Tiger (Spotlight only), Leopard, and Snow Leopard.
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/herr
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "R.C" <rcasey@> wrote:
      > >
      > > would very much be interested in Leopard/Tiger PPC support if it is no trouble. Thanks for your efforts.

    • J.J. McVeigh
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 27, 2011
        em315 wrote:

        >Try it again. Perhaps Yahoo was acting strangely. Don't use the
        >abbreviated link in your message. Use the link on the Files page.

        OK, it worked this time. Thank you!
        --

        J.J. McVeigh