Re: [wpmac] Re: new release of WP Spotlight & QuickLook Plug-ins

    Message 1 of 36 , May 6 11:13 PM
      Gero

      First, thanks. If we have the previous one because we run Snow leopard,
      do we need this version?

      Geoff

      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      Colchester
      CO4 3SQ

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      Email: geoff (for those outside the University, add @ followed by essex.ac.uk)

      On 06/05/2011 22:40, gero_herrmann wrote:
      > Thank you for the feedback. I have now prepared a new release v3.2 of the Spotlight and QuickLook plug-ins that should work on PowerPC and Intel Macs running Tiger (Spotlight only), Leopard, and Snow Leopard.
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/herr
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "R.C"<rcasey@...> wrote:
      >
      >> would very much be interested in Leopard/Tiger PPC support if it is no trouble. Thanks for your efforts.

      > .

    • J.J. McVeigh
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 27, 2011
        em315 wrote:

        >Try it again. Perhaps Yahoo was acting strangely. Don't use the
        >abbreviated link in your message. Use the link on the Files page.

        OK, it worked this time. Thank you!
        --

        J.J. McVeigh