Re: new release of WP Spotlight & QuickLook Plug-ins

  • gero_herrmann
    Message 1 of 36 , May 6, 2011
      Thank you for the feedback. I have now prepared a new release v3.2 of the Spotlight and QuickLook plug-ins that should work on PowerPC and Intel Macs running Tiger (Spotlight only), Leopard, and Snow Leopard.

      http://homepage.mac.com/herr

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "R.C" <rcasey@...> wrote:

      > would very much be interested in Leopard/Tiger PPC support if it is no trouble. Thanks for your efforts.
    • J.J. McVeigh
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 27, 2011
        em315 wrote:

        >Try it again. Perhaps Yahoo was acting strangely. Don't use the
        >abbreviated link in your message. Use the link on the Files page.

        OK, it worked this time. Thank you!
        --

        J.J. McVeigh