Re: Interim solution for converting Japanese/Chinese/Korean WPMac

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2011
      The WPDtoODTConverter is now updated to use the latest 0.9.2 version of the libwpd conversion software, and has a few other minor improvements. Same download link.

      To convert directly to RTF, change the name of the application to include "RTF" in the name. (It can have any name with RTF in it, for example caRTForhorse or anything else.)

      Again, the RTF output is useful for plain text files only. Page numbering, footnote numbering, headers, etc., will not be correctly converted. But the ODT output will have all those features if opened in LibreOffice.