Re: "Fast" printing in Snow Leopard?

    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2011

      > The only practical way to print from my WPMacPPP Appliance is to
      > use the Folder Action Script method, which was pioneered by John
      > Rethorst for his SheepShaver-WP setup, and which I shamelessly copied.

      Memory is funny. And here I thought I had shamelessly stolen the printing method from Ed.

      Anyway, it works and it's fast (and getting faster). WordPerfect is in general blindingly fast on newer machines.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2011
        I took so much from your SheepShaver-WP that when I don't remember exactly where something comes from, it's safe to assume you thought of it first...!