[wpmac] Re: WPLO

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hmm... I haven't tested it on a PPC or on Tiger, so I took John's word for it and changed it so that it refuses to run on any PPC machine or any Tiger system.

      But now I see that LibreOffice claims to run on PowerPC and Tiger, so I've revised the application again to remove the code that stops it from running on Tiger or PPC. I simply don't know what will happen on Tiger or PPC. Why not download it and try it? If you could let us know your results, it would be very good to have.

      The current download won't refuse to run on any system. But it may or may not work on pre-Leopard systems. I simply don't know.

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.