Re: [wpmac] Re: WPLO

  • Bush Joseph
    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 5, 2011
      Please clarify: John said it will not run on a PPC mac and Tiger. You
      are saying it will not run on a PPC Mac or Tiger?

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.