Re: WPLO

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 5 9:29 AM
      John,

      I tested again with a half-dozen 3.5e files, and the LOWP Converter handled them all. I say in my readme somewhere that it may behave unpredictably with files that contain a lot of macros; apparently the libwpd conversion library balks on those. If you can send me a sample file that causes this or any other problem, I'll forward it to the libwpd main author and they'll almost certainly fix their code.

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23 12:32 PM
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.