Re: WPLO

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 5, 2011
      John,

      There's a mistake in my code somewhere, because the converter certainly should handle WP 3.5e format. I've tested it with plenty of 3.5e files. This error may be left over from my earlier WP Converter. Could you send me a sample file that causes the problem?

      Thanks!

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.