Re: Do you need a converter FROM other formats TO WordPerfect?

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 4, 2011
      I'm afraid I don't understand what you are trying to do.

      Are you trying to convert WordPerfect files into a format that lets them be opened in Word 2011? Or are you trying to do something else? Please explain exactly what you are attempting.

      Formatting will absolutely always be "off" when you convert a file from one format to the other. The results you see when you convert from WP to Word format are the best that the LibreOffice software can do.

      The FixDocX macro runs ONLY in WordPerfect for the Mac, and is useful ONLY for correcting characters such as quotation marks and dashes when you open a file in WordPerfect for the Mac that was converted FROM .docx format TO WordPerfect format. That is all it does.

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.