Re: Do you need a converter FROM other formats TO WordPerfect?

  • Christopher Carter
    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 4, 2011
      I do not need to convert from Doc. to WordPerfect.  Just having some difficulty recovering files from WordPerfect through Office for Mac 2011.  Attempting to accomplish this through the WPLO Converter now, but things still look off.  How would I locate the FixDocXMacro utility, if I do recover the document and I lose the original format (having read the instructions for WPLO?

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.