Re: [wpmac] Do you need a converter FROM other formats TO WordPerfect?

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 2, 2011
      Formatting is part of the problem. I'm half inclined to say that I hope
      it does destroy Word's formatting so that I have to clean it up in WP.
      Actually, that's unfair - Word does not produce cludgy formatting, but
      the user does by simply adding a new format rather than clearing the old
      before adding the new.

      Geoff

      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      Colchester
      CO4 3SQ

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      Email: geoff (for those outside the University, add @ followed by essex.ac.uk)

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.