Re: Do you need a converter FROM other formats TO WordPerfect?

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 2, 2011
      Works perfectly - thank you, John. Depending on the option you choose for the converter, the converted output will have the name "originalfilename.docx.wpmac" or "originalfilename.docx.wpd", so I've modified the macro here to look for the string ".docx.wp". The more false positives this can avoid the better, although the macro can't do any harm.

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.