Re: [wpmac] Do you need a converter FROM other formats TO WordPerfect?

    Message 1 of 83 , Apr 2, 2011
      Yes, it correctly handles footnotes. Of course, the footnote formatting is likely to be all wrong, but the content should be fine.

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.