Re: [wpmac] Do you need a converter FROM other formats TO WordPerfect?

  • Joseph Bush
    Message 1 of 83 , Mar 31, 2011
      Yes!!

      Count me in on that!

      I still get documents in other formats, most notably what passes for
      html in Microsoftʻs twisted universe ;-)

      Thanks!

      Joe.

      Message 83 of 83 , Apr 23, 2011
        You may not see any usable results until they sort out a lot of left-over details of Hebrew and Arabic, and also until they build in support for the other WorldScript alphabets - Cyrillic, Indian, etc. But they move amazingly quickly.