[ANN] Zoom 1.1

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      Gives you a menu to set screen magnification, for either the front document or all open documents.

      Has more choices than the menu on the Layout bar, remembers your last three custom choices for quick recall, document window(s) are resized automatically after magnification is changed, fractional or integer character widths are set automatically for best legibility, and you can edit the standard values on the menu.

      The Custom command lets you set magnification to any value between the program limits of 25% and 800%. John's WP Zoom then remembers the last three custom values you've set (only within the current session of WordPerfect), and adds these to the menu so you can return to any of those values quickly.

      Thanks to John McVeigh for the idea to optionally set zoom for all open documents.

      Free in the Files section here, as Zoom 1.1.sit.

      John R.
    • J.J. McVeigh
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
        John R wrote:

        >Gives you a menu to set screen magnification, for either the front
        >document or all open documents.
        >
        >Has more choices than the menu on the Layout bar, remembers your
        >last three custom choices for quick recall, document window(s) are
        >resized automatically after magnification is changed, fractional or
        >integer character widths are set automatically for best legibility,
        >and you can edit the standard values on the menu.
        >
        >The Custom command lets you set magnification to any value between
        >the program limits of 25% and 800%. John's WP Zoom then remembers
        >the last three custom values you've set (only within the current
        >session of WordPerfect), and adds these to the menu so you can
        >return to any of those values quickly.
        >
        >Thanks to John McVeigh for the idea to optionally set zoom for all
        >open documents.
        >
        >Free in the Files section here, as Zoom 1.1.sit.

        Thank you, John, for all of your work on this and other projects that
        allow us to keep using WP on our Macs.

        --
        John Joseph McVeigh
        Butler, Maryland, USA