Re: [ANN] Another WordPerfect to DOC/RTF/PDF converter

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 3, 2011
      Thank you! There is also a third-party utility that will return the full list of applications that OS X knows will open a file:

      http://www.hamsoftengineering.com/codeSharing/AllApplications/AllApplications.html

      With that, one could offer the user a list of suitable applications, after converting the output (a text file) into a list.