[wpmac] Re: [ANN] Another WordPerfect to DOC/RTF/PDF converter

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 2, 2011
      Very glad to hear it! Donations should work now: (http://wpdos.org/voluntary.html).

      Best wishes.

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 2, 2011
        default application of (info for file "path to file")

        e.g.

        default application of (info for (choose file))

        (I want to figure out how to tell what the default application is...)
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 3, 2011
          Thank you! There is also a third-party utility that will return the full list of applications that OS X knows will open a file:

          http://www.hamsoftengineering.com/codeSharing/AllApplications/AllApplications.html

          With that, one could offer the user a list of suitable applications, after converting the output (a text file) into a list.