Re: SheepShaver builds

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2011
      > Does anyone think it could be worth while for us to start a database of our
      > observations of how well WP works with the different versions of SS?

      I think this is a very good idea. While it's great that SheepShaver is under active development, its stage of development and the number of people working on it make it likely that some builds will be better than others, and for most of us here the point is not to beta-test SS but to get work done with WP.

      Tom, as a moderator you can create and modify tables in the Database section here. The table format is somewhat spreadsheet-like, if that would be helpful.

      Thank you so much,
      John R.