[ANN] Previous Positions 2.1.3

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2011
      This is the macro I use more than any other.

      With one keystroke, set a temporary bookmark for the line you're in, among all open documents. Go to that bookmark with another keystroke. Useful to navigate around one document; even more so with multiple documents. Bookmarks are remembered in the current session of WP only.

      This is a minor, maintenance upgrade, but is recommended for everyone. Free in the Files section here.

      John R.
    • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
        Thank you, John. This is one of your macros I use a great deal too.
        FWIW, I use ctrl-A to mark, ctrl-G to get the go-to list (at which
        point, thanks to the built-in convenience of WPMac, typing in a single
        letter takes me to the marked location I want in any open document). I
        would encourage all users to try it if you haven't yet. Tom

        Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
        Licensed Clinical Psychologist
        1140 Lake Street, Suite 508
        Oak Park, IL 60301-1053