Revised version of system that runs WPDOS under OS X

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      I've previously posted details about a system that runs WordPerfect for DOS under OS X:

      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/wpdosmac-dosbox.html

      I've now prepared alternate versions of the WPDOSBox application bundle, which start up in 43-line mode, not the standard 25-line mode. If - and only if - you already have the basic system installed, you can replace the WPDOSBox51 or WPDOSBox62 applications with the revised versions found here:

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/271144/WPDOSBox43lines.zip

      Note that the 43-line mode is available only under Snow Leopard. Under earlier OS X versions, DOSBox will start in the normal 25-line mode.