Re: WP Regular Expression (GREP) Search 3.0

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      I made another spelling correction to the docs (trivial but discomfiting. Are there 'misspellings' in the code? No. It's been thoroughly tested). Final version now posted in the Files section here.

      It's curious that there haven't been many downloads of what's really a versatile tool. Want a list, with paragraph numberings, of every occurrence of a phrase in your document? Does the word "potato" appear dozens of times, but you want to find the one where it's preceded in the paragraph by "baked"? Find the paragraph that has all the colors of the rainbow except orange? Or a bunch of other ways to work better with your document.