Re: [wpmac] How can I include Zoom in the New Document Template?

  • John Hokanson Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      I've wondered the same thing actually. Though I'd prefer it if it did it with ALL new documents (like a global setting).

      It's pretty evident that WP was originally designed with 640x480 (or 400) in mind. The requirements state that'll run on as old a machine as a Mac II or LC.

      When viewed in 1024x768 on a 15" monitor you will end up with pretty serious eye strain when viewing the 14 pt font I normally type in. I don't need 400%, but a 150% to 200% default zoom would help considerably.

      - John

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        Go to Ed Mendelson's page at:

        http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/macintosh.html

        and see the section titled:

        Automatically set the zoom level and window size for WPMac

        John R.